Parish of Greenside
St John’s Community Hall
St John's Community Hall is on Greenside Road, Greenside, Ryton NE40 4LF (Opposite St John's Church). If you use what3words app: flood.ages.salad
For over 100 years St John's Community Hall in Greenside has served our community well. And now it has been restored with brand new facilities and is available to hire at a reasonable cost. The very large main hall (see photo below) is ideal for children's parties, sport, dance, ceilidhs, wedding receptions and special events. There's lots of space to take a bouncy castle, tables and chairs.
There’s also a small meeting room next door to a smart, modern kitchen that has two ovens, a fridge and a five burner hob - makes light work of the catering! The car parking area can be used for a bouncy castle, BBQ or stalls.
The hall can be booked for birthday parties, wedding or celebrations. Bookings for regular classes are also welcome.
Regular weekly Classes as follows:
- Bootcamp - Mon 6.45pm to 8.00pm - Contact Claire 07983 648918
- Yoga - Tues 5.45pm to 7.15pm - Contact Rachel 07983 634984
- Pilates - Tues 7.30pm to 8.15pm - Contact Angela 07787 158957
- Physio led Pilates - Weds 5.50pm to 6.50pm - Contact Angela 07787 158957
- Bootcamp - Thurs 6.00pm to 7.00pm - Contact Karen 07931 972477
- Judo - Fri 6.00pm to 9.00pm & Sat 8.45am to 12.45pm - Contact John Pattison 0191 447 6836
For more information call Beth on 07941 257936 or click here to email her.
Click here for a Bookings Form. Bookings are shown in the calendar below, so you can check availability.
Click here for the Terms and Conditions of booking.
Please check out the calendar below, to see when the hall is available to book.